You can know everything on interner

Monday, April 13, 2009

Why does my no-cd patch not work?

I replaced the file in the patch with the game file on my computer and then restarted my computer, but the game still says that there is no cd. What am I doing wrong?



no cd cracks r patch specific. meaning if the crack is for patch 1.2 and u have 1.3 it wont work. my guess is that is what the problem is. if not, u may have just gotten a bad crack.




The thing the game in the patch is looking for, and the thing your game is looking for, are different. Some games on CD are actually written well, and will not work if the original CD isn't in the drive, patch or no patch.




resintall game and patch...make sure you don't do degrag or cleanup of certain files. i lose my game files as well when i degrfag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers for Computer