You can know everything on interner

Monday, April 13, 2009

How do you display the word count on Microsoft 2003?

I know how to find the word count, but is there any way to automatically place it at the end of my essay in the right hand corner underneath my last line?


Thanks



Do this:





1. Position the cursor where you want the word count to go.


2. Click the Insert->Field menu item.


3. Scroll down to and click on NumWords.


4. Click OK.





Note: This won automatically stay current when you edit the document. To refresh it, click in it and press the F9 key.





Hope that helps.




If its so you know at all times.. I'm not sure, if it for school I'd just suggest finding what you have and just typing it on on the bottom yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers for Computer