You can know everything on interner

Monday, April 13, 2009

How to click and drag album artwork to my itunes?

I have used the 'get album artwork' that is available within itunes but i still have albums that were unable to get album artwork for, how do you drag album artwork?



Do you have the artwork in the album folder in the music folder. If so open both itunes and the album folder. in itunes right click on the blank album and click on get info. Under the info tab will be a square box on the lower right. Just drag the album art from the folder to the box and click ok. I go to wikipedia to get my album art. If you need help with this add a comment. Hope this helps. Good Luck.





Ok. I apologize for confusing you. I had to go into my itunes to see what you are talking about. Right click on the specific album that you want to apply the artwork to in the itunes library, not that little icon at the bottom of the screen. Then follow the instructions above. Listen I have to go. But I will check back. Let me know how you are making out. Believe me this is real easy and you will be a pro in no time.





Hey do not worry about it. I am somewhat new to most things computer myself. Either I figured it out or somebody helped me. Do not apologize. Anyway, now to get album artwork I use wikipedia. There are probably a dozen places to get it, but I prefer here. I also do all my music and movie research here to. Here is the link.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page


Now when you click on the link and get to the main page you will put in either the artist name or the name of the album in the search box on the left. I recomend the artist name and click go. It will bring you to the main page of the artist. Take a second kinda cool what you can learn. Now scroll down a little and look for a box on the left. You want to find the word discography. Click on it. A list of albums by this artist will come up. Click on the one you want. When you go to the page about the specific album on the right side you will see the cover art. Ok now trust me this is simple you will get this I promise. Put the cursor on the cover art and right click. Click on save picture as. Now a box will come up that will have the words save and cancel in it. You will want to hit save but before you do you want to know where it is going to save to. Look at the address line at the top. Now when I do it says


Ralph>Pictures>


this means it will end up in my picture folder. It doesn't really matter where it goes as long as we can find it. Just so you know you can send that saved picture any where you want. We can send it right to the album folder in your music folder but one thing at a time. Try this get back to me and we will go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers for Computer