You can know everything on interner

Monday, April 13, 2009

Is it normal to have Safari for a PC?

I know this is a kind of stupid question but is normal to have Safari for a PC? I just updated to the iTunes today (8.1) and I was wondering if this was different. But now I have three different web browsers, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and now Safari. Doesn't any one else have it as a PC user?



There is no norm in this situation, I think.





I have more than 6 different browsers (Firefox, Opera, Seamonkey, Galeon, Chrome, Safari, even Lynx from time to time.)





I don't use them all, all the time, but I check how they render pages I create. Only one I never use is IE.





In any case, it is not abnormal to have Safari on a PC.





Just use whichever browser you want to.




Safari started getting installed with iTunes when iTunes was version 7. You can always uninstall it, but it may come back after you do an iTunes update.





I leave it on my system, but don't use it.




You can just uncheck the download Safari when you update iTunes.




Yeah, its fine. My lil Bro has all three browsers, but prefers Safari. Nothing wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers for Computer