You can know everything on interner

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have a Dell Monitor and an Acer Aspire E300 PC. I want to change settings from DTA to DVi. Please help. Thx?

I have just purchased a new Dell monitor and was supplied a Dvi cable to connect to my Acer Aspire desktop computer. I need to change settings on my computer from the DTA cable to Dvi. Please could you help. Thank you.



Never heard of "DTA."





If you want to connect a computer to a monitor's DVI input, your computer needs to have a DVI output.





The Acer Aspire E300 should have a DVI port, since it is supposed to come equipped with an nVidia 6600GT video card. Just plug one end of the DVI cable that came with your Dell monitor into the graphics card DVI port, and the other end into your monitor. (And remove the VGA cable you were using before. You don't need it.). And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers for Computer