You can know everything on interner

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Do facebook regulars have no life?

Im probably not the only one to notice this, but why on earth do people post messages such as "just got up, feeling tired today", or "just making dinner", for all your friends to see on Facebook? What is the point of such mundane crap??!! On the rare occasions I have been on (and that was only to track old school mates) I see this kind of stuff every time. Who is actually going to be interested? You wouldnt text or ring someone to tell them you have decided to do housework or cook dinner or something would you?



haha i agree with you the things they write on there are so stupid like i saw got an upset stomach right now and making bacon for breakfast okkkkkkkkk like I want know that lol xD




Its just a light hearted way of staying in touch. I use facebook regularly and in a way its like keeping a journal which im sharing with my mates. Its just harmless fun and if you dont like it dont look at it.


I would question if u had a life having to ask a question like this?





and I do have a life im a mum of 3 who works full time with a good social network whcih has expanded since using facebook.




That's what facebook is about. To have a laugh and a chat with everyone, and anyway it's free so why not? BUT posting questions like this to find out such useless information is on the other hand 'mundane crap'.




it drives my dad crazy that people he knows update from their phone, "oh, i'm going to pick up the kids" and stuff like that. If I update mine, I only change it maybe 2 times a week.




Suuuure they have :P...


How they don't have a life :P and they keep regularly updating their photos ;)...


:P I guess now they have life because of Facebook so they can get subjects and pictures to comment on.




I use it to keep in touch with Friends and family abroad, when i check other people i know out all they have been doing is either hanging out their dirty washing in public or sending their Friends sausages or fish for god knows what !




I don't hava a Facebook acc anymore as I got bored of it but it used to make me laugh reading what everyone was doing. Some of it is cr@p but some posts are funny. x




I don't understand. But maybe you have no life when you spend all ur time on facebook.




yes im one:(


yahoo and facebook and youube :(


lol im only 15 tho




Yes, they have no life.




People are strange. I guess they think their "friends" want to know these things. Lame.




your right, the just wanna tell everyone show bored they are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers for Computer