You can know everything on interner

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How do I use a scanner?

I bought a new 3 in 1 printer, copier, scanner but don't know how to scan. We have Windows Vista for our operating system. I am wondering if somebody can please tell me how to scan photos, documents etc into my computer and what program do I need to be in if any to do that?



1st step is to install the supporting software, that is provided in CD-ROM with your 3 in 1 machine... Then after installing your drivers and supporting software... then put your desired paper or the document in you scanner, if it is flat based then it will be like photocopy... if not then the document will be inserted like the other pages that are inserted to get the print outs... But difference is only this that printing papers are inserted beneath the tray and document to be scanned will be placed up on the tray of your machine... For More information... See the manual of your machine that is most probably provided with your machine as you can learn things easily... Thanx....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers for Computer